Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Aargh

It's a good game, and me being a perfectionist I have to get all the achievements. I would suggest an auto-save feature because half way through, my browser screwed up and I had to start over.

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

Loved this

The surprise at the end was epic. No spoilers here. I make my claim to loving witty green buttons here.

Greenfrost6 responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked the ending. (Not giving it away.) :)

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Great game

I'm shit at it but it's an epic game. I'd rather play this than the real Guitar Hero any day!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great game

I only got to PsychoGoldfish (cue stifled sn****rs) but still loved it. The gore graphics are great, and loving the medals. All in all a really enjoyable game.

Madness Deathwish Madness Deathwish

Nice

Loved the 'Extras' thing when you killed 100 people. Keep going with Flash.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

9 because...

1)Spell 'speech' right
2)On one mission, it said I failed twice even though I passed first time.
Apart from that, brilliant game from you.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

Dammit!

I can get to the bit with the dots, and then I mistaked. But I really love the game. It's a good, original idea and it deserves a higher score.

Barrel Round Up Barrel Round Up

didn't like the controls

I also think you should change it so that you don't go outside the box.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Nice

I had to use the guide to get the purple+black pants but oh well! this is a great game. The addition of snailgolf rocks and the trophies are awsome. Keep 'em comin.

SHIFT SHIFT

Wow!

Dammit, you guys are the best at Flash games! The idea of shifting is amazing, and a few of the last levels stumped me, but I completed the game with a grade of 'Deceased' in the end.